CBG’s Vendor Management Team is looking for a Assistant in the Vendor Management Team for a full-time position at our office in Warsaw.
The Vendor Management Team at CBG provides the organisation with vendors specialised in translation and other language services for multilingual customer projects. In addition, the Vendor Management Team supports the Production and Sales Departments within CBG with evaluations of vendor performance regarding translation quality, pricing and delivery timeliness. This function requires initiating and managing relationships with vendors throughout the world.
Description of the post
Following an introductory period, you will progressively perform basic business administration tasks, including the following:
- Searching and sourcing of linguistic vendors via different channels (including social media)
- Processing applications and conducting video interviews with selected candidates
- Testing candidates, training newly recruited vendors, assessing the quality of their performance
- Collecting on-boarding documentation for newly recruited vendors
- Booking of vendors/checking availability
- Helping with administration of documents related to quality assessment processes
- Helping with any other administrative tasks requested by the Team
Who are you?
- University education completed (or almost completed) degree
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Outgoing, willing to communicate with people from different parts of the world
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs in a Windows environment
- A genuine interest in languages
- Self-confident with business-oriented attitude
- As person, you are a problem solver and creative, and you have plenty of energy and good ideas!
CBG’s Vendor Department can offer a creative and collaborative workplace with good opportunities for growth and development within the company.
Please initiate the application process below by submitting a recent CV and cover letter in English.
We suggest you to apply as soon as possible as the position may be filled prior to the closing date for applications.