The Production Team specialized in the Middle East languages at the Warsaw office deals with cross-border project management, takes an active part in the multilingual documentation management and takes responsibility at global level for successful deliveries to many of the world’s most leading companies.
As a Project Administrator, you will belong to this team. You will work together with different project teams managing production processes in connection with localization projects, which require both the capacity to follow established guidelines and to solve tasks that require sound judgment and well-developed teamwork skills. The completion of a production process covers the following tasks.
- Receiving customer documentation for analysis of format and content.
- Planning lead times and subsequent monitoring of delivery dates.
- Database management and preparation of translation files.
- Delivery checks and text formatting/layout of translated documents.
The position offers you an excellent opportunity to gain an insight into the global operations of a localization company working with the latest technologies. You will also enjoy a friendly international atmosphere together with talented colleagues who represent different professions e.g. IT, project management and vendor management. Since the company has suppliers, customers and, above all, offices with colleagues in different parts of the world, there will be a lot of opportunities for external contacts.
If you already have a linguistic background combined with technical interest, this position will offer you an excellent opportunity for personal development. You will have the possibility to work with publications in Arabic and to develop your IT skills within the areas of database management and DTP.
Who are you?
We envisage that you have just completed your education and intend to embark upon a professional career. You are an outgoing person with a structured and methodical approach to work, and very good organizational skills. In addition, we expect you to:
- Have good knowledge of written Arabic.
- Communicate effortlessly in English.
- Have an interest in developing your IT-skills.
- Feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment.
We offer you
- Introductory training on software and procedures in order to facilitate your integration into the team.
- Stable position in an international team.
- Possibility to deepen your knowledge regarding languages and various application softwares.
- Creative and collaborative workplace with a friendly international atmosphere.
- Private health insurance.
- Multisport training card.
Please initiate the application process below by submitting a recent CV and cover letter in English. We suggest you to apply as soon as possible as the position may be filled prior to the closing date for applications.