The Production Team specialized in localization projects at the Warsaw office deals with cross-border project management, takes an active part in the multilingual localization management and takes responsibility at global level for successful deliveries to many of the world’s most leading companies.
As a Project Administrator, you will belong to this team. You will work together with different project teams managing customer processes in connection with localization projects, which require both the capacity to follow established guidelines and to solve tasks that require independent judgment, power of initiative and well-developed teamwork skills. The completion of a customer process covers the following tasks.
- Receiving customer documentation for analysis of format and content.
- Planning resources and subsequent follow-up of delivery dates.
- Database management and preparation of translation files.
- Delivery checks and text formatting/layout of translated documents.
Initially, the company will provide you with introductory training on software and procedures in order to facilitate your integration into the team.
The position offers you an excellent opportunity to gain an insight into the global operations of a translation company working with the latest technologies. You will also enjoy a friendly international atmosphere together with talented colleagues who represent different professions e.g. IT, project management, recruitment and resource management. Since the company has suppliers, customers and, above all, offices with colleagues in different parts of the world, there will be a lot of opportunities for external contacts.
If you already have a linguistic background combined with technical interest, this position will offer you an excellent opportunity for your professional development. You will have the possibility to work with publications in a wide range of languages and to develop your IT skills within the areas of database management and DTP.
Who are you?
We envisage that you have just completed your education and intend to embark upon a professional career. You are an outgoing person with a structured and methodical approach to work, and very good organizational skills. In addition, we expect you to:
- Communicate effortlessly in both spoken and written English.
- Have an interest in developing your IT-skills.
- Knowledge of German, French or Dutch is considered an asset for this position.
- Previous experience of DTP is also considered an asset for this position.
We offer you
- Stable position in an international team.
- Ability to develop your language and IT skills.
- Creative and collaborative workplace with a friendly atmosphere.
- Private health insurance.
- Multisport training card.
Please initiate the application process below by submitting a recent CV and cover letter in English.
We suggest you to apply as soon as possible as the position may be filled prior to the closing date for applications.