CBG is looking for a
C# .Net developer
CBG IT is the company's IT department, which specializes in multilingual system development and support, as well as consultancy services, including project and product management.
CBG IT’s Research & Development (R&D) team is expanding to accommodate the increase in customer projects. Therefore, we need to strengthen our team in Stockholm with an experienced full stack C# developer, who will be part of the entire system development life-cycle, from design to deployment in challenging projects using modern software development frameworks and tools.
The R&D team, which is represented in Stockholm, Warsaw, Gothenburg and Barcelona, consists of software developers focused on agile web development, rapid application development, and database systems for both internal and external customer projects. As a C# developer you will report to the R&D team lead based in Stockholm, and be part of an international team of developers with the following tasks:
- Participate in the specification and estimation of requirements.
- Contribute to the design and architecture phase.
- Undertake new development, maintenance and upgrading/refactoring of code.
- Provide expertise and support within the software development area.
- Perform version control and documentation of code.
CBG IT offers a creative and collaborative workplace, with great opportunities to develop professionally and advance within the company.
We are looking for…
We are looking for someone with at least one year’s full-time work experience in C# development. You should be a structured and goal-oriented developer, with an interest in all aspects of IT, and who will thrive in a dynamic work environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the following technologies, but you do not need to be familiar with all of them from the start:
- Developing enterprise solutions in C# and ASP.net
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Angular v.2 – v.5
- js, TypeScript
- Network communications, TCP/IP, HTTP, Rest, SOAP, message queuing
- Databases; relational and non-relational (SQL and non-SQL)
- Text encodings, Unicode, code pages and other language-related technologies.
- Distributed and parallel computing
- Other programming languages, such as Delphi, Python, Java, F#, VB.
Additionally, we are looking for someone with effective team collaboration skills, as well as being self-motivated and proactive. The ability to communicate in English both written and verbal, at a business-level proficiency, is required.
We are offering…
- Flexible working hours.
- Office in a location with good communications.
- Comfortable room for the R&D team.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Full programming set: laptop, dock-station, 2 screens, newest software (VS 2017/2019 + R# etc.).
- Pluralsight account (access to variety of video training courses for software developers, IT administrators and creative professionals).
- Opportunity to practice your English in a professional environment.
How to apply…
You can initiate the application process below by submitting your CV and cover letter in English describing your interest in the position.
Please note that the position may be filled prior to the closing date for applications.